Funny Cat Shirt Personal Stalker I Will Follow You Cat Memes Unisex T-shirt
98 in stock
- Preshrunk t-shirt in 100% cotton.
- Taped neck and shoulders. Rolled forward shoulders for better fit.
- Twin needle sleeve and bottom hems. Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease.
- Available in a variety of sizes, t-shirts can fit people from petite to large
- With a simple design and high applicability, men’s t-shirts are a popular choice in daily mixing
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
You can change or cancel your order free of charge within 12 hours of placing your order. Outside the deadline, we will no longer be able to cancel / modify your order.
EXCHANGE & REFUND
We will offer an exchange or a full refund if your order:
- Significantly differs from the description or overview presented to you.
- Is damaged due to the fault of our factory or the carrier.
- Does not correspond to what you ordered (type of product, color, size, design ...).
For more information, please see Exchange and Refund
Order today and get it by: Oct 11 - Oct 14
Orders can be cancelled or modified within 12 hours after being placed.
When you come off 'The X Factor,' you're more likely to be a failure than a success because people almost want you to fail. There's this kind of feeling that you're separate from everyone else. You get it from artists, people in the industry, people at record labels.
Life is full of adventure. There's no such thing as a clear pathway.
Most small business owners are not particularly sophisticated business people. That's not a criticism; they're passionate about cutting hair or cooking food, and that's why they got in the business, not because they have an MBA.
Become slower in your journey through life. Practice yoga and meditation if you suffer from 'hurry sickness.' Become more introspective by visiting quiet places such as churches, museums, mountains and lakes. Give yourself permission to read at least one novel a month for pleasure.
I think it's best if there's an amendment that goes on the ballot where the people can weigh in. Every time this issue has gone on the ballot, the people have voted to retain the traditional definition of marriage as recently as California in 2008.